[OM] Re: Evolt deal

Subject: [OM] Re: Evolt deal
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:31:20 -0400
Ali, with almost *everything* digital, "the prices will come down" and
continue to depreciate, sometimes *very* rapidly.

Personally, I just wait until what I currently have either breaks and
has to be replaced or, if still in proper working order, simply sell
it to justify buying the new toy, er, tool.  ;o)

FWIW/ScottGee1