[OM] Re: Ho-hum, another E-1 shot

Subject: [OM] Re: Ho-hum, another E-1 shot
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:00:40 +0000
I feel inclined to brag a little bit now.  These are our oldest daughter's
dogs.  She's a veterinarian.  These three are dogs that were so severely
injured when brought to her that their owners just wanted them "put down,"
which is something she does for animals she feels are beyond hope.  But she
thought these could be saved.  Their owners didn't want to foot the bill, so
they just "gave" the dogs to her.

The white one (I don't remember the breed) belonged to a Ms. Rich Bitch, who
paid $2000 for her, intending to show her.  When she learned the dog had a flaw
that made it unshowable, she pitched a hissy-fit and kicked and beat it,
fracturing its skull and breaking two ribs and one front leg.  Then she dumped
on it on our daughter to be "put down," or, "If you can fix her, you can have
her.  She cost a lot of money."

Thanks to Dr. Daughter, after hours of surgery and loving care, the bitch Sadie
is alive and well, and she is about as lovable and frisky as a dog can be.  And
the sub-human bitch who mistreated her is wearing an ankle bracelet for the
remainder of her two-year probation.

Walt, a proud papa

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from