[OM] Re: Wedding shoot

Subject: [OM] Re: Wedding shoot
From: Peter Leyssens <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:45:38 +0200
Bob,

Bob Docherty wrote:
> I gave the negs to the family to keep everything together for prints
> and enlargements. I'm going get them back and scan a few. Why anyone would
> have a wedding at 7:00 at night baffles me.I would have really liked at
> least a few natural light shots! Unfortunately, it was raining most of the
> afternoon/early evening too.

The bit I did on Saturday was also at 7pm, and indoors.  Yes to 800 ASA.

There's no way I would give the negatives out before I finished my own
selection.  We agreed with a couple of friends to buy a nice, hand-bound
book together, so they'll get that, and if they want more, they can
always ask :)  I don't want them to see all the bad ones !

An extra reason is that I just got my first paying customer, too.  She's
the owner of the place where we had brunch after the ceremony, and when
she heard about the book project, she immediately wanted one for in her
restaurant too.

Peter.