[OM] Re: Evolt deal

Subject: [OM] Re: Evolt deal
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:32:24 -0700
It is a recurring thing on their site, these short term unbelievably
cheap specials. The first one I saw was for a Canon 350D for about
$800 before its price had dropped, but it had expired. I think they
probably don't make anything on it, except to get people checking
their site regularly. Loss maybe comes out of the advertising budget?

Maybe like the Apple iTunes store which Apple claims makes no money
for them directly. Sells a lot of iPods though.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA