[OM] Re: Fw: OT: How much should I refund this eBay buyer?

Subject: [OM] Re: Fw: OT: How much should I refund this eBay buyer?
From: Stephen Walker <stephenpwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:10:52 -0700 (PDT)
I agree.  Refunding the transaction minus all shipping
charges is a more than fair settlement.  I THINK that
If you issue a refund through e-bay/paypal, I think
your e-bay and paypal fees will be credited to you, so
there may be no need to subtract those from the total.

-Steve

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs