[OM] Re: Airshow photos - E-1 and C-60

Subject: [OM] Re: Airshow photos - E-1 and C-60
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 11:43:47 +0200
Chris, please excuse me, but the photo is clearly over-sharpened.

Also, when a photo is out-of-focus, sharpening will make it look even
more blurred.

Some time ago I saw advice about a software able to recover detail lost
in a photography, and also the merge the same scene photographed with
different exposures to obtain an HDR image, but have to dig into my
bookmarks to recover it.

Please be patient

Alfredo

http://mail.yahoo.it