[OM] Re: om4ti problem?

Subject: [OM] Re: om4ti problem?
From: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:51:01 +0100 (BST)
> Another thought...
>
> Does the negative have a thin WHITE line, but when you make the
> positive, it turns black?
>
> A white line on the slide film, but a black line on a negative
> in a similar spot (running vertical on the image) is also an
> indication of a light leak around the film back.
>
> If it only happens with flash pictures, a random thought I have
> is it may be a bouncing shutter curtain.
>
> OM content, who would have thought...

I scanned one of the negatives and the line is thin, no flash was used and
the exposure was almost certainly >1/60... a candle lit temple @ F8 on a
tripod. the line is not all the way across so I guss it could be a scratch
BUT there is *colour* to the scratch. Ill jpeg the pic and post a link to
it. Strange....