[OM] Re: Airshow photos - E-1 and C-60

Subject: [OM] Re: Airshow photos - E-1 and C-60
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:18:31 -0400
Yes, that was my favorite too.  I see that Graham liked the vibrant
color as well as I did.  I think the saturation of the blue, blue sky
and green, green grass works well here.  I can see now that Diana is
ruddy looking but I'd fix just her skin in PS and leave everything else
the same.

Chuck Norcutt