[OM] shadow control plug in, was Re: E1 with OM adapter pictures

Subject: [OM] shadow control plug in, was Re: E1 with OM adapter pictures
From: iddi <iddibhai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 23:11:19 -0700
>> Had a quiet moment at work so adjusted the shadow details in Rawshooter
>> (tried it in gimp but it gave me a green colour cast on one of the
>> planks). however changing that seemed to loose its warmth
>>

>> http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/34068518-L-1.jpg
>>
>> so I had another go and adjusted the colour temperature and tint.
>>
>> http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/34072384-L.jpg
>> which I think is better.
>>
>> original was
>>
>> http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/33938985-L.jpg

http://www.chromasoftware.com/shadow_control.htm

Neat little plug in that creates a mask for shadows, and you vary how
"liberal" the mask is and how much shadow fill you wish to apply, all done
w/ sliders and real time adjustment. very cool. Similar plugin also for
highlight control and smart sharpen. Haven't tried them, just know about
them. 30 day fully functional trail copies.

--
/S