[OM] Re: [OT] Opera is free today!

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Opera is free today!
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:01:46 +0200
If you need it for Your work, I find IE severely affects Your
productivity.

It's showing all it's age, no tabs and so on, and it's marred by too
much security problems, anyone already tried IE7?

BTW, if You use a Mac, give Shiira a try, there are things like select
a group of links and open them simultaneously in new tabs, or hit the
F8 key to explode all tabbed windows a la exposè that are simply
amazing and very useful especially when browsing photographic
galleries.
Faster than Safari in my opinion though, even if the rendering engine
is still Konqueror-based.

http://hmdt-web.net/shiira/en

Alfredo

http://mail.yahoo.it