[OM] Re: The mercury cell problem and its solutions

Subject: [OM] Re: The mercury cell problem and its solutions
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:54:19 -0400
Especially large size NiMH.  D NiMH cells (which are so light they feel
hollow) have the same ratrings as AA (around 2500 mah), when they should be
10,000.  I had considered rebuilding the battery packs for my sears 14.2
cordless drill, but the 10 full size nimh C batteries would have cost me
about $150.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743