[OM] E1 sighting

Subject: [OM] E1 sighting
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:19:43 -0500
Just had our portraits shot tonight for the church directory.  Olan
Mills is doing the photography... as I was sitting there, staring at
the camera, I suddenly recognized it as an E1.

He asked, "Do you have one of these?" and I said yes.  He's also
using the 14-54mm DZ lens, but with a converter stacked under it.

It's tethered to a laptop running Studio Control.

Actually, last year when we were on a Carnival cruise, all the
shipboard photographers (you know, the ones that photograph every
waking minute of your cruise experience, aside from restroom
breaks...) were all using E1's as well.

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
cygnus at ctgonline.org
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid and clever." -- David St. Hubbins