[OM] Re: Scanning question

Subject: [OM] Re: Scanning question
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:32:56 -0700
Yeah...I could do that. The thrill of shooting film through my Oly
bodies and it winding up in a motion picture is kinda gone then, but
it would be way more practical. The dust and grain and all that
doesn't really bother me. I kind of like the lo-fi look. I'm not
boiling my film stock in berry juice or soaking it in urine (like
some of my more "artistic" brethren) to get the "organic" look, but
I'm mixing Super-8, 16mm and 35mm throughout this film. I kind of
like the idea of mixing in some 35mm still sequences and in places
where a permit to shoot mopic is unlikely I figure I can always get
away with carrying around an OM.