[OM] Quick & Dirty Flash Advice

Subject: [OM] Quick & Dirty Flash Advice
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:49:15 -0400
So, I'm an idiot when it comes to flash, and all I have for my E-1 is the
rinky-dink FL-20 (?) that came with it. So tomorrow morning I'm going out on
a lobster boat to do some shooting. We're leaving the dock at 4:30 a.m.,
which is and hour and a half before sunrise. I can see the possibility of
some flash pictures early, and some fill-flash pictures later as the sun
pops over the horizon. I wonder if anyone can give me a quick and dirty, set
your shutter speed for this, your f-stop for that and your flash for this,
kind of advice.

Thanx!

--Bob