[OM] Re: Quick & Dirty Flash Advice

Subject: [OM] Re: Quick & Dirty Flash Advice
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:41:31 +0000
Ah, but they don't really crawl!  Sometimes it seems like they're holding the
raccoon olympics on the roof right over our bedroom, running and bounding and
sqeaking as they chase one another.  But we've had them for years, sometimes as
many as six or seven at a time, and we've gotten used to it.  In fact, we enjoy
and encourage them by feeding them.  There are few things cuter than a baby
'coon.  They look like those plush toys we buy for little children.  We have,
of course, 'possums, too, and they are almost as cute, especially when they
grin.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from