[OM] Re: [FS] OM zuiko 50mm f2 macro

Subject: [OM] Re: [FS] OM zuiko 50mm f2 macro
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:56:21 +0100
I am not sure I understand your message, Alredo.  Iwert has a 50/2 to sell.
It is not the 50/2 sold on eb*y.fr on 27 August for €247 item 7540199607.
Are you asking about the condition of Iwert's lens, or of the lens sold on
eb*y?

>From the description Iwert gives of his lens, I think it is optically and
mechanically excellent, but cosmetically not perfect - KEH describe Bargain
as "70-79% of original condition. Shows more than average wear. May have
dents, dings and a goodly amount of brassing and finish loss. Glass may have
marks that should not affect picture quality". The lens on eb*y is optically
and mechanically perfect, and cosmetically very nearly perfect - you can see
a few scratches on the front edge of the lens, nothing more.  KEH last
listed an equivalent lens at over USD400, so €247 seems a reasonable price
to pay in Europe.

--
Piers