[OM] Re: E1 sighting

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 sighting
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 07:28:54 +0800
Yes, E-1 support high speed sync with FL-36 and FL-50. The zoom head on the
flashes can extend the working distance a bit too. Even 1.4x has been used
the distance from the brid may not be that far away as the bird is small
(the flower is a good scale, I think they are usually 1 to 1.5" in
diameter).

C.H.Ling