[OM] Re: FW: eBay Inc Online

Subject: [OM] Re: FW: eBay Inc Online
From: alfredo pagliano <alfredo_pag@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 07:24:24 +0200
I did'nt follow all the posts,
but, if the e-mail was about Your eBay account being suspended You can
do two things.
First: forward the e-mail to: spoof@xxxxxxxx or whather Your country is
(ebay.it in my case).
Second: going to my messages section of My eBay, You should find a copy
of the message if it was sent by eBay.

Hope this helps.

Alfredo

http://mail.yahoo.it