[OM] Where's Walt when you need him?

Subject: [OM] Where's Walt when you need him?
From: Savvo <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 08:42:36 +0100
Dateline 0630 4Sep05 Ryton England

Some little toerag just walked into my house while I'm upstairs, knicked
two camera bags (N_k_n & Br_n_c_ gear) picked up my car keys and drove off.

The charming policeman who sped to the scene 90 minutes later had made
up his mind before he crossed the threshold that I was covering
something up. He was as interested in my eye, which is extremely
disfigured from squint-correction surgery on Friday, as he was in the
scene of crime. "This is extremely unusual at this time on a Sunday,"
says he. Fuckin' tell me about it! Do you think I would have left my
door unlocked if I'd thought it was likely to happen?

"Is it likely to be a practical joke by one of your mates?" Arse off,
Rozzer.

I just hope he doesn't get to the claims adjuster.

I must still have some anaesthetic in my system because I shouldn't be
this calm.

--
Chris