[OM] Re: FW: eBay Inc Online

Subject: [OM] Re: FW: eBay Inc Online
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 09:35:59 -0700
The lower price for 7541623693 was probably due to it being a 3 day auction.
The winning bidder spotted it on Sunday a few hours after it was put up for
auction. You might be right about prices dropping significantly. Two of them
closed in less than a week apart at less than $200. The 80/4 that gmorg sold
went for less than $200 also (but it has more limited applications so less
of a surprise).

Too bad about the import taxes and the repeated password request. I've had
yaBe suddenly ask for my password but never right after placing a bid.
Good luck, I hope you're able to get one at a great price.
-jeff