[OM] WARNING(virus check bypassed): Re: Re: Fujifilm Natura S camera; an

Subject: [OM] WARNING(virus check bypassed): Re: Re: Fujifilm Natura S camera; anyone here read japanese or have this?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 09:39:18 -0700
This reminded me of a conversation someone was having here on the
list at one time about the 21mm lens (I know, I know...this is a
24mm...don't ask me why I was reminded) and how some prominent
photographer had given reasons why the 21mm was the ideal focal
length for street photography. I tried to find that in the archives,
but couldn't. Did I imagine that or am I just bad with search engines?

Cool little camera, BTW. Anyone know if there are plans to introduce
it in the States?