[OM] Re: Where's Walt when you need him?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where's Walt when you need him?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 18:29:37 +0000
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> No gun symbol as well then?
> Even so - where can I get some of those?
> AndrewF

Why, you can get them from me, of course, as long as you're willing to print
your own.  This is about the third edition I've made over the years, and I have
supplied more than a few to like-minded folks, some of whom, like me, mean it,
and some who probably don't.  I print it about 3 1/2 in. square for the front
and back door, about 6 in. square for the garage doors and the out buildings.
Feel free to download and use it; it ain't something I could copyright.

http://home.att.net/~hiwayman/wsb/media/192375/site1063.jpg

Walt, who believes gun control means hitting what I shoot at

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --