[OM] Re: Some guys never learn

Subject: [OM] Re: Some guys never learn
From: "Dave Bell" <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 13:40:16 +0100
They are the easiest thing to make. All you need is a length of plastic
tubing wrapped a dozen or so times round one of the flexible coolant hoses
thus making a heat exchanger. The ends of the loop are cut into the existing
washer tubes with suitable connectors from your local accessory store. A
contributory factor to freezing screen wash nozzles is the presence of one
way valves in the tubing, designed to ensure that the tube is always charged
with fluid. This ensures that when a freeze comes the pipe is full of fluid
and thus forms a frozen plug at the nozzle.

Dave