[OM] Re: Photos uploaded

Subject: [OM] Re: Photos uploaded
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:03:21 +0200
I was in the south of Sweden during the tope timeframe...
A oncle of mines lives there (near Munkedal, halfway between Goteborg and
the Norway border).
I visited him a couple of times during my trips to Norway, but this time I
had only 2 weeks to spend for a trip,
so we decided to see also something from Sweden. Very nice country.

Ralf Loi

             Johan Malmstrom
             <jmalmstrom@mac.c
                                       olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
             07-09-2005 14.23                                           cc
                                       Ralf Loi/Italy/IBM@IBMIT
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [OM] Photos uploaded

Hey! What's this. All those are from Sweden!

Great work!

/ Johan