[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurrica

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurricane path
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 13:39:26 -0700
You have to remember that Twain lived and wrote during the Gilded Age
which made the conditions of Oliver Twist look like a country club.
Government power was just an arm of the industrialists then and
frequently turned onto the people. Republican think tanks have made
it clear that a return to that era is their goal. Decrying public
power is just exactly what they want you to do, rather than calling
for the heads of your representatives who wrecked it.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA