[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurrica

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurricane path
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 02:59:41 +0000
Okay, I dropped an M.  Coca-Cola is donating $5,000,000, plus many truckloads
of beverages.  I didn't rush back to correct my omission, figuring y'all were
smart enough to figure it out, since I screw up fairly regularly.  :-)

So far, though, $5 seems like more than is coming from Exxon, et al.  And when
will we hear from Halliburton?  Maybe they could give back a few of the
millions they can't account for over there in Iraq.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --