[OM] Re: White balance

Subject: [OM] Re: White balance
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 06:53:28 -0500
Brian,
Do you tend to shoot RAW or jpg?  If you use Viewer and shoot RAW you
can select WB settings during RAW conversion and save yourself some
wear and tear.  I usually do one of two things:  leave WB on auto and
adjust in Viewer, or do a custom WB (and still adjust in Viewer,
occasionally).  Not too sophisticated but works for me.

Joel W.