[OM] Re: Minor chest beating for HPS, geebee inspired images & other ram

Subject: [OM] Re: Minor chest beating for HPS, geebee inspired images & other ramblings
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:08:02 -0400
Glad to hear you had a great time in the Northeast.  Maine is beautiful.
Boston is one of the best cities in the US.  I love the attitude and the old
and new architecture.  It is easy to get lost for sure.  If and when the big
dig is finished, it will be fantastic.  I went to St. Adams exhibit and it
is nice.  Frankly, I appreciate his work and his contribution but his images
are so popular and copied it is difficult for me to get excited about.  That
said, the aspen photographs were amazing.    Really, amazing.

Dean