[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurrica

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurricane path
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:53:52 -0600

> -----Original Message-----
Just when I was beginning to think I'd never be able to agree with Walt
on anything - he wrote that first paragraph.  I'll jump in and support
it wholeheartedly.  Of course he went back off track again right after
the first paragraph.  :)  Now, where did I put that shoebox full of
"Love it or leave it" stickers?  I should put a fresh one one before
heading out with the OM-1 this afternoon...