[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurrica

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurricane path
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 12:19:43 -0400
". . . what (is) good for the country (is) good for General Motors and
vice versa"

Charles Erwin Wilson, then GM president, during hearings before the
U.S. Senate Armed Services Committee before being confirmed  as
Secretary of Defense by President Eisenhower. 1953.  source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors

ScottGee1