[OM] Re: White balance

Subject: [OM] Re: White balance
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:48:15 +1200
Richard wrote

> On 9/8/05, Brian Swale <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Setting white balance has me totally puzzled. Can anybody here give a
> > short guide? Just a pointer to get me started.
>
> The following website will probably help you out more than my explanation.
> Take
> a look at "Using Digital White Balance Indoors & Outdoors".
>
> http://olympusdigitalschool.com/e-system_cameras/e-1/index.html

Thanks Richard - looks like a very helpful site.

Thanks also to everybody else who gave an answer.

OM content; yesterday I thought I really preferred the view-finder of the OM4T
since I seemed able to visualise and compose the picture more easily, using
the Zuiko 50/3.5 macro. Also, the greater depth of field of the ZD lens was
obvious, even wide open..

Brian