[OM] Re: Searching for balance, joy and on topic postings[OT]

Subject: [OM] Re: Searching for balance, joy and on topic postings[OT]
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 22:23:20 -0700
I'm certainly not trying to be argumentative, but you say it upsets
you to see these issues being "politicized" and I can't help thinking
that these are political issues. They *should* be politicized. I know
that at the end of the year when I see how much money has gone to the
federal government I frequently wonder what they can possibly be
doing with it all. At times like this I realize that what they're
doing with it is putting it in their pockets and ignoring the jobs
they've been hired to do. "Vitriolic" is the nicest possible
adjective that should describe the response to this level of ineptitude.