[OM] Re: Diffusers Reflectors and studio flashes.

Subject: [OM] Re: Diffusers Reflectors and studio flashes.
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 10:18:16 +0200
Thanks Chuck,

I hadn't really considered doing it outside but as the weather is still
nice why not, and as you suggest I could make my own reflectors. I will
have a look in the arts/stationary section of one of the shops today to
see what's available.

as for flashes I only have the F280 at the moment although the local
camera shop has a few second hand ones in the window so I will take a
closer look at them, I do however have a plain white golfing umbrella.

what I don't have is any flash leads etc, do the studio ones on stands
generally work as slaves?

I was considering something like this which seems a lot for the money

http://foto.ricardo.ch/cgi-bin/auk?cmd=viewcat;OrderBy=CloseTime;SortOrder=1;catid=135008074;list=1;list_flag=1039;listrcatid=16;lng=de;lotid=389343881;perlist=30;

or

http://foto.ricardo.ch/cgi-bin/auk?cmd=viewcat;OrderBy=CloseTime;SortOrder=1;catid=135008074;list=2;list_flag=1039;listrcatid=16;lng=de;lotid=389468865;perlist=30;

hope the links work

but I should know better and not just try and throw equipment and
gadjets at stuff just because I think it will make me take good photographs.

thanks Ian