[OM] Re: [OT] Euphemisms be damned

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Euphemisms be damned
From: "Dave Bell" <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:38:11 +0100
Bought my local "national" newspaper this morning. On my second skim through
it I finally noted an article on page 6 purportedly relating to "katrina" -
a picture of Oprah comforting Julia Roberts. I am confused??

Am I being too cynical here? Are celebrities clamouring to claim first hand
experience of this situation to validate the "cv" for the Hollywood versions
which are probably already scripted?

Dave

p.s. a grammatical query. Is it "unamerican" or "un-American"?