[OM] Re: Diffusers Reflectors and studio flashes.

Subject: [OM] Re: Diffusers Reflectors and studio flashes.
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 01:02:01 +0800
Hi Ian,

I never like studio type family shoot, I feel it is too formal (or
un-natural). I prefer to shoot with available light, the window light is
especially nice for people and it cost nothing.

Here is my wife when she was having our young son in 1990, but
not with OM, Bronica SQ-A 50/3.5 1/15s Fuji SHR100:

http://www.accura.com.hk/wife.htm

C.H.Ling