[OM] Re: Diffusers Reflectors and studio flashes.

Subject: [OM] Re: Diffusers Reflectors and studio flashes.
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:45:21 -0700

Perhaps I have a funky T32 or T-Cord. I connected the T32s together with a
slave hot shoe (Wein) on one of them. They wouldn't fire if the cord was
connected between them. Either would fire if the slave hot shoe was on it
when the cable between them wasn't used. Sensitivity wasn't a factor, they
were only a couple feet away and the slave hot shoe worked fine on each
separately. I ordered three of the hot shoe adapters you pointed out
earlier. Shortly I won't need to use a cable, but I do need to find out why
my setup wouldn't work since yours does.

Thanks again Chuck,
-jeff