[OM] Re: Searching for a little balance

Subject: [OM] Re: Searching for a little balance
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 18:06:12 -0700
Let's not. I'm certainly not in a position to say, "I'm right and
you're wrong." I am, however, entitled to my own opinions. If some
folks are SO sure that my opinions are wrong then, in my opinion,
they're welcome to share their dissent publicly or find a nice quiet
corner of their own home in which to brood about it. I'm not
subscribed to *any* list to solicit private email from people who
want to tell me how little they think of my opinions.