[OM] Katrina Disaster Caused By Exotic Dancers

Subject: [OM] Katrina Disaster Caused By Exotic Dancers
From: "John A. Lind" <jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 00:26:43 -0500
Thought that might get your attention.

In the interest of relieving the list of heated debate about the
hurricane, I've set up an area on one of my web sites where you can
opine, comment and debate the causes, consequences, appropriateness of
relief response, and anything else about Hurricane Katrina.

http://www.johnlind.net/News/catid=3.html

I've opened up public comments there; you need not be a "User" nor do
you need to "Log In" to post comments.  (There's only ONE "registered"
user, me and that's all there will be.)

Please read my initial posting and the Rules of Engagement there.  Near
zero restrictions except for an intolerance for blatant profanity.

-- John Lind