[OM] Re: [OT] Getting gassed - a rant.

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Getting gassed - a rant.
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 08:34:32 -0300
one should read the first editorial in the 27 August - 2 September edition
of The Economist magazine.

Gasolene is still dirt cheap in the US compared to Europe, Canada and
elsewhere. Tack on a extra U$1 plus a gallon and the US oiloholic would
consume less. The extra buck could be directed to the Big Easy to help in
the clean up.

I am getting to think that I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night !

jh