[OM] Re: Off camera grips for e-1 with FL-50

Subject: [OM] Re: Off camera grips for e-1 with FL-50
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 09:22:26 -0400
Bill,

If you are just looking for a non powered grip I have seen the Olympus
version offered by Henry's on eBay for around $70. You would still require a
TTL cable link but it has a more elegant shoe than a generic handle might
have. If cost is paramount then have you considered a generic solid grip? I
suspect it would provide better balance than an empty BG1 would. Though that
said there is nothing to stop you from adding weights to it to restore
balance.

HTH, Dan S.