[OM] Re: Extra shot

Subject: [OM] Re: Extra shot
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 00:41:20 +0100
Hi Joel,

Different day, different light :-) I also got lazy and used the lab scan
which has a little too much contrast for my taste.

I'll scan the neg myself and if it is any better I will re-post. If there is
no improvement I will know it is the result of different day different light
because nothing I own beats the Zuiko 85mm f2.

--Graham