[OM] Re: The 8 pound digital camera invented in 1975

Subject: [OM] Re: The 8 pound digital camera invented in 1975
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:00:41 -0500
Andrew McPhee wrote:

> [...]

Depending on what makes a digital camera "proper," I think it actually
would be Apple's QuickTake 100. It was introduced in May 1994 and could
take all of eight VGA-resolution (640x480) pictures before they had to
be uploaded to either a Mac or a PC. Here's a link to the Consumer
Electronics Association page on digital cameras (page is cached on
Google's site; it's no longer there on the CEA site).

<http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:TyDZppjBcyMJ:www.ce.org/publications/books_references/digital_america/history/digital_cameras.asp+apple+quicktake+digital+introduced&hl=en&client=firefox-a>

Steve