[OM] OlympUser magazine revised

Subject: [OM] OlympUser magazine revised
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:49:52 +0100
In case anyone is interested, the Olympus Camera Club in the UK has
upgraded its quarterly magazine.  It's a glossy production and the
content is not hugely taxing intellectually (;-)), but the quality is
good and all Olympus news is included.  The contact details are: +44
(0) 1952 214040 or membership@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  The content
is not exclusively digital and there are competitions etc...

I think I pay GBP17 a year for the membership, including the magazine.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.