[OM] Re: Katrina Disaster Caused By Exotic Dancers

Subject: [OM] Re: Katrina Disaster Caused By Exotic Dancers
From: "John A. Lind" <jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:47:17 -0500
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I have sent you a copy of the article.  I'll do others on request.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>
> Chris Barker wrote:
>
>>How do I find this article Chuck?  I don't have a subscription to the
>>WSJ and John Lind's tripod site does not have a pointer.

Here's the link . . . and it's not on my Tripod site, it's on another
site I have:

http://www.johnlind.net/News/catid=3.html

Regarding the WSJ article, I'm currently working on a posting which I
will put there about the slippery slope of "Emergency Powers" that might
allow one elected or appointed official (or a set of them) to bypass or
take over the powers of another (or others).

-- John Lind