[OM] Re: Glacier photos - was Re: Re: [OT] Getting gassed - a rant.

Subject: [OM] Re: Glacier photos - was Re: Re: [OT] Getting gassed - a rant.
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:44:00 -0300

> Global warming is most certainly real. The only question is how much of it
> is caused by humans. /jmac

My opinion is, very little of it is caused by humans, or can be changed by
humans. I guess I back up my opinion by continuing to log on about 40,000
kms. per year on the little Chevy Tracker.

Another question is, how many cycles of warming and cooling has the world
gone through, and how often do they occur? I just feel so fortunate to be
living in one of the warming cycles.

Wayne (who has about 7 cords of firewood to pile inside in the next few
days, and Dustin, who is not particularly fond of woodpiles:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3722173 )