[OM] Re: Enough. Why don't we try photography and peace for awhile

Subject: [OM] Re: Enough. Why don't we try photography and peace for awhile
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:56:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/2005 5:44:41 PM Central Standard Time,
bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Me, I'm  old enough, I'm thinking about giving up politics altogether.
I'm not sure  I can, but it sure makes a nice  fantasy.

--Bob

Here is a suggestion for a first step.  Turn off the TV and radio and  stop
taking the newspaper.  Your blood pressure will go down and you will  have a
heck of alot more time for your Olympus photography.  When you feed  your mind
with enough images and photo projects, you won't miss the negativity  of the
media.  I guess it is a little little giving up cigarettes, coffee  or alcohol.

Once you get past the first few days the shakes and the  headaches go away.
Bill Barber