[OM] Re: David Stoecklein Seminar

Subject: [OM] Re: David Stoecklein Seminar
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:09:42 -0400
Actually, aside from sunny 16, my cheat sheets these days are an
incident light meter, the histogram on the Minolta A1 or the Black Cat
exposure guide. <http://www.blackcatphotoproducts.com/guide.html>  A bit
expensive at $20 but in convenient card form with a gray card on the
back.  I'm sure I learned about it probably 5 years ago or more from
someone on this list.

Chuck Norcutt