[OM] Re: Glacier photos - was Re: Re: [OT] Getting gassed - a rant.

Subject: [OM] Re: Glacier photos - was Re: Re: [OT] Getting gassed - a rant.
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:56:08 -0600
Malarkey.  Who established your "fact?"  All mankind put together can't
compete with one good sized volcano for CO2 emissions, etc.  Here's what
scientists at Harvard University think about it:

http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/1997/11.06/BrighteningSuni.html

Are you more qualified than they?

The reality is that no one really knows for sure what is causing it, but
the idea that mankind by himself could do this even if he wanted to is
pure hubris.  Not yet, we can't.

Bruce