[OM] Re: Any German speakers on the list? Need an ebay interpretation.

Subject: [OM] Re: Any German speakers on the list? Need an ebay interpretation.
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:12:42 +1200
    In German:

Versandkosten 4,50 Euro innerhalb Deutschland, Europa Zone1: 9,00 €,
Zone 2: 12,00 Euro, Zone 3: 24,00 Euro und Zone 4 weltweit für 29,00
Euro mit Transportversicherung bis zu einer Summe von 500 EUR (gilt
nicht für alle Länder.

    In English:

Forwarding expenses 4.50 euro within Germany, Europe Zone1: 9,00 €, zone
2: 12.00 euro, zone 3: 24.00 euro and zone 4 world-wide for 29,00 euro
with transport insurance up to a sum of 500 EUR (does not apply to all
countries.

thanks to
http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html

FWIW The description translates as

Plug-on back light screen for e.g. Bessa II. Because of the new statutes
the auction takes place under exclusion of any guarantee and warranty.
Thus ausgeschlossen.Wir however an unrestricted return right within
three days after receipt with function restriction or Nichtgefallen
directly after the purchase, with departure of the Ebay Gebuehren;leider
no further warranty and guarantee grant any guarantee. Dispatch within
Germany with post office dispatch as registered letter for 4,50 euro.
Ebay fees take over naturally we! Much fun when offering. Please you
consider also the other offers.

David