[OM] What $325 will buy

Subject: [OM] What $325 will buy
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:35:49 +0000
Finally, 90 days after I mailed in the form and proofs of purchase, I got my
rebate check yesterday for the E-1, 14-54 and LWMNBN purchases.  After about an
hour's worth of semi-serious cogutation, I couldn't think of any photo gear
that I really, really wanted or absolutely had to have that I could get for
$325, so I just addressed an envelope, endorsed the check over to the Red
Cross, and it's on its way this morning.

Easy come, easy go.  It was free money.

Walt, feeling at least 325 dollars' worth more gooder today  :-)

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --